Tárgy hivatalos adatlapja:
The schedule of the semester:
- First lecture on 6 February, 2017 (Monday) at 8.15 in QBF14.
- Every second Monday (fist one on 13 February, 2017) at 10.15
- There are altogether 7 labs in the semester
- Homework exercises
- There are 6 homework exercises in the semester.
- The homework exercises are set at the end of the labs and each of them has a deadline till it has to be uploaded to this website.
- There are detailed instructions and explanations for each of them. They can be downloaded from this site as well (e.g. Homework 1).
- If you need consultation for the homework notify the lecturer (firstname.lastname@example.org) in time so that you can submit (upload) the homework in time.
Requirements and results:
- Requirements for the signature
- Labs are mandatory, attendance is registered. At least 6 labs have to attended out of the 7 ones. Those who visit all the labs get +2 extra points in the final exam. (One of the missed labs can be repeated in the 15th week.)
- There is a midterm exam of in the second half of the semester that need to be passed (at least satisfactory - 2). Getting a 4 is rewarded by +4 extra points and getting a 5 is rewarded by +8 extra points in the final exam.
- Have to solve and submit each homework exercises (there are 6 ones).
- Final grade
- To get a final grade one must have a signature.
- The final exam is written in the exam period. There will be 3 exam occasions. The test is 100 points. The extra points are added to the test result.
Nincsenek aktuális hírek a tárgyhoz. Ha a később megjelenő hírekről azonnal értesülni szeretne, iratkozzon fel az
Régebbi hírek »
A tárgyhoz nincs feltöltve jegyzet.