Automation and Applied Computer Science Workshop
Important dates in 2017
- April 05 Call for papers released
- April 15 Abstract submission due
- April 30 Submissions due (strict, will NOT be extended)
- May 10 Acceptance notice
- May 15 Camera ready.
- June 16 Workshop
Abstracts and papers submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aacs17
The submission procedure:
- Submit abstract(s) through EasyChair. You should register in case you do not have a login.
- Submit the full paper(s) before the deadline using the same system and procedures.
- Full papers will be reviewed and decisions will be emailed to authors.
- The authors will revise the papers based on suggestions made by reviewers and resubmit through the same system.
- Official acceptance letters will be emailed to authors upon the acceptance of the full papers.
- All submissions must be made within the deadlines published at the Conference Website.
- All contacts must be performed through EasyChair. The official language is English.
- Any queries and information should be directed to Mr. Dmitriy Dunaev at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication in the Proceedings of AACS is based on full acceptance of paper that has undergone the review process, and presentation at the Workshop.