Automation and Applied Computer Science Workshop
Important dates in 2024
- February 3 Call for papers released
- April 15 Abstract submission due
- April 30 Full submission due (strict, will NOT be extended)
- May 15 Acceptance notice
- May 30 Camera-ready deadline
- June 28 Conference and Workshop
Conference website for submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aacs24
The submission procedure:
- Submit the abstract through EasyChair. You should register in case you do not have a login.
- Submit the full paper before the deadline using the same system and procedures.
- Full papers will be reviewed and decisions will be emailed to authors.
- The authors will revise the papers based on suggestions made by reviewers and resubmit through the link above.
- Official acceptance letters will be emailed to authors upon the acceptance of the full papers.
- All submissions must be made within the deadlines published on the Conference Website.
- All contacts must be performed through EasyChair. The official language is English.
- Any queries and information regarding the conference organization process should be directed to Dr. Dmitriy Dunaev.
- Any requests for late submissions or failure to meet the deadlines should be addressed to the Conference Chair Dr. István Vajk.
Publication in the Proceedings of AACS is based on full acceptance of a paper that has undergone the review process, and presentation at the Workshop.