Automation and Applied Computer Science Workshop
Important dates in 2020
- April 08 Call for papers released
- May 20 Abstract submission deadline
- June 20 Submissions due (strict, will NOT be extended)
- July 15 Acceptance notice
- July 31 Camera-ready deadline
- August 31 Conference and Workshop
Conference website for submissions:: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aacs20
The submission procedure:
- Submit the abstract through EasyChair. You should register in case you do not have a login.
- Submit the full paper before the deadline using the same system and procedures.
- Full papers will be reviewed and decisions will be emailed to authors.
- The authors will revise the papers based on suggestions made by reviewers and resubmit through the link above.
- Official acceptance letters will be emailed to authors upon the acceptance of the full papers.
- All submissions must be made within the deadlines published at the Conference Website.
- All contacts must be performed through EasyChair. The official language is English.
- Any queries and information regarding the conference organization process should be directed to Dr. Gábor György Gulyás or Dr. Dmitriy Dunaev.
- Any requests for late submissions or failure to meet the deadlines should be addressed to the Conference Chair Dr. István Vajk.
Publication in the Proceedings of AACS is based on full acceptance of paper that has undergone the review process, and presentation at the Workshop.