Automation and Applied Computer Science Workshop
Important dates in 2019
- February 27 Call for papers released
- April 1 Abstract submission due
- April 22 Submissions due (strict, will NOT be extended)
- May 5 Acceptance notice
- May 17 Camera ready.
- June 21 Workshop
Abstracts and papers submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aacs19
The submission procedure:
- Submit abstract through EasyChair. You should register in case you do not have a login.
- Submit the full paper before the deadline using the same system and procedures.
- Full papers will be reviewed and decisions will be emailed to authors.
- The authors will revise the papers based on suggestions made by reviewers and resubmit through the same system.
- Official acceptance letters will be emailed to authors upon the acceptance of the full papers.
- All submissions must be made within the deadlines published at the Conference Website.
- All contacts must be performed through EasyChair. The official language is English.
- Any queries and information regarding conference organization should be directed to Dr. Dmitriy Dunaev.
- Any requests for late submissions or failure to meet the deadlines should be addressed to the conference chair Dr. István Vajk.
Publication in the Proceedings of AACS is based on full acceptance of paper that has undergone the review process, and presentation at the Workshop.