Tárgy hivatalos adatlapja:
Electronics 2 (ENVIAUA300) in English
Infos and study materials for the BMEVIAUA300 course.
Official datasheet of the course: https://portal.vik.bme.hu/kepzes/targyak/VIAUAC05/en/
(even weeks only)
One-time changes to the schedule:
OLD TESTS FOR PRACTICE:
It is advisable to look at old tests and solutions as part of the preparation for the tests.
COURSE RESULTS: because of new GDPR regulations, course results cannot be published on the homepage. A NEPTUN message with his/her own result will be sent to everyone separately.
TESTS, GRADING INFO:
- Mid-term 1 (max. 24 points): 2018-10-09, Tuesday, 14-16h. Place: QB124.
- Repeat test1: 2018-10-19, Friday, 10-12h. Place: QB124.
- Mid-term 2 (max. 24 points): 2018-12-04, Tuesday, 8:15-10h. Place: lecture hall Q-II. (main entrance from the bridge on floor 4 of building Q)
Mid-term 2 involves the following topics: Filters, Analog modulations, Semiconductors, Grid connected converters.
- Repeat test2: 2018-12-11, Tuesday, Time: TBD. Place: TBD.
- Signature retake exam (can repeat mid-term 1 or mid-term 2 but not both).
You need to sign up for this test in the NEPTUN system for an extra fee.
Date, Time, Building, and Room number will be announced in the NEPTUN.
- Mid-term 3 (max 5 points), not compulsory: on last class. Topic: Inverters. 5 extra points can be earned.
- Homework (max. 24 points): se Homework info below.
All tests are worth 24 points maximum.
Both mid-term tests have to be at least 10 points minimum ("PASS") to get the signature!
Only one of the two tests can be repeated during the course, so if Repeat test 1 was taken, then Repeat test 2 cannot be done !!!
This means that to pass the course, at least one of the two tests must be passed on its original mid-tern test date.
However, the other one may be repeated twice, if one pays for the signature retake exam.
Total points = round(1/3*MidTerm1 + 1/3*MidTerm2 + 1/3*Homework + MidTerm3 + extra points).
The final grade will be given based on the total points according to the following limits:
During the course, it is mandatory to solve a homework. Each student will get an individual exercise, and points will be given for the solution (10 - 24 points).
The homework needs to reach 10 points minimum.
The homeworks will be announced no later than week 10, and the solutions have to be submitted no later than 12:00 on Friday of semester week 14.
Please chose the parameter set based on your NEPTUN code.
The homework needs to be submitted personally. This can be done on any class, or at a prearranged appointment. This involves a 5-minute oral questioning about the homework. The student has to persuade the teacher that he/she understands what he/she has written in the homework, and is able to justify the results.
The homework of a student can only be accepted if it is solved with the parameters specified for that student!
The 2018 homework can be downloaded from here. The associated parameters can be downloaded from here.
The 2017 homework can be downloaded from here. The associated parameters can be downloaded from here.
The 2016 homework can be downloaded from here. The associated parameters can be downloaded from here.
PART I. SIGNAL LEVEL ELECTRONICS
1. NONLINEAR CIRCUITS
111. Nonlinear circuits slides
112. Simulation files for nonlinear circuits. Use the free version of TINA spice-based simulator to open the files.
113. Nonlinear circuits textbook chapter
114. nonlinear circuits practice material
115. nonlinear circuits extra exercises
2. PHASE LOCKED LOOP
120. Phase Detectors and Voltage Controlled Oscillators
121. Control of PLLs
122. PLL practice exercises 1.
123. PLL practice exercises 2.
131. Filter topologies textbook chapter
132. Filters slides
133. Filters practice
4. ANALOG AND DIGITAL MODULATIONS
141. AM modulations
142. FM modulations
143. Modulations practice
144. Modulations extra exercises
PART II. POWER ELECTRONICS
5. SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES OF POWER ELECTRONICS
252. Semiconductors. PN junction. The diode.
253. Controlled semiconductors. BJT, Darlington, MOSFET, SCR, GTO, IGBT.
254. Semiconductors practice material.
6. GRID CONNECTED CONVERTERS (grid commutation based converters and AC choppers)
261. Grid commutation based converters 1. Three phase thyristor based converters.
262. Grid commutation based converters 2. Single phase converters and AC choppers.
263. Grid commutation based converters practice material.
7. DC-DC converters (power supplies)
271. DCDC converters theory
272. DCDC converters practice material.
273. DCDC design example.
281. Inverters (DC-AC converters)
282. Inverters practice
9. Thermal mangement
291. Thermal management
292. Thermal management practice
Régebbi hírek »